KWILL’s Leadership and Development initiatives are led by James (Jim) Davis. Jim received the US Marine Corps’ Excellence in Leadership Award in 2020. He has also been recognized with the Semper Fidelis All-American Mentor award, named National Coach of the Year by multiple organizations, and made Coach & AD Magazine’s 40 under 40 list.
Jim studied Human Development and Psychology at Harvard University and has put that understanding into action building programs, managing high performing staff, and training elite teams. He has written extensively in the areas of leadership, psychology, and education while presenting at conferences all over the world. Jim combines a unique understanding of research and practice to support leaders in maximizing their potential.
- Marshall Goldsmith – Certified Executive Coach
- Harvard University – Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- Stanford University – Certificate in Psychology for High Performance
- Team Buildr – Strong Leader of the Year, May 2023
- Knox College, Bachelor of Arts
- Northwestern University – Master of Arts
- Harvard University, Ed.M. Human Development & Psychology